Terms & Conditions
1. THIS AGREEMENT a. This Agreement contains the provisions that govern your rights and obligations in respect of this Website and the Service provided to you. They establish a legally binding contract between you and ULEARNING.GROUP & (referred to in this Agreement as ” ULEARNING.GROUP “, “we” or “us”). b. We reserve the right to amend, the terms of this Agreement at any time. Any such amendments will be published on the Website and it is the responsibility of the User to ensure that they are aware of the correct, current terms and conditions of the Agreement. c. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any participant and the Sponsor in connection with ULEARNING.GROUP & UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of ARIZONA,USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of USA or of any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than of USA. Time shall be of the essence of these Terms & Conditions as regards any time, date or period referred to. CONDUCT By registering or any purchase with ULEARNING.GROUP, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Terms and Conditions will be posted at ULEARNING.GROUP reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time in such manner as it alone thinks fit.
YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANYTIME BY EMAILING ADMIN@ULEARNINGGROUP.COMREQUESTING TO HAVE YOUR WEBSITE TAKEN OFFLINE. CANCEL REQUEST MUST COME FROM THE EMAIL ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE FOR CUSTOMER. DELIVERY OF PRODUCT ALL ORDERS ARE DELIVERED ELECTRONICALLY. DELIVERY OF PRODUCT IS REPRESETED BY A WEBSITE AND MARKETING BEING LIVE AND AVAILABLE TO SEE ONLINE. DELIVERY IS WITHIN 30 BUSINESS DAYS OF PURCHASE.
MAIL AND TELEPHONE ORDER REFUND POLICY REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF PURCHASE, TO OBTAIN A REFUND CLIENT MUST EMAIL A REFUND REQUEST TO ADMIN@ULEARNINGGROUP.COM FROM THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED WHEN PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED.
1. Any unauthorized use or entry (“hacking”) into a ULEARNING.GROUP website is illegal and is punishable by law. The slightest violation of any law will provide sufficient impetus for us to prosecute the offender to the fullest extent of the law. 2. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR PERSONS TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE AND/OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ULEARNING.GROUP IS OR MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND/OR PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. 3. After a user receives a product, if we determine that he fraudulently completed the requirements, we have the right to take legal action against the user. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Website is provided on an “as-is” basis. As a consequence, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to:
2. The Website being free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties; or
3. Failures or technical defects which occur due to events outside of our control.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
1. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC. Will not be liable for any loss or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any use or inability to sue the site or the content. You understand and agree that under no circumstances will ULEARNING.GROUP be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to: (i) any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the site or the content, (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or the content, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data, (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the site or the service, or (v) any other matter relating to the site or the content, even if ULEARNING.GROUP has been advised of the possibility or such damages.
2. If you are dissatisfied with the site, the content or the Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
3. UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC. is not and shall not be held responsible for any incorrect and/or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users and/or by any of the equipment and/or programming associated with and/or used in ULEARNING.GROUP or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries to ULEARNING.GROUP or otherwise. UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC is not and shall not be held responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft and/or destruction and/or unauthorized access to, and/or alteration of, entries. UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC. is not and shall not be held responsible for any problems and/or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail and/or participants on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person’s computer related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with ULEARNING.GROUP.
4. If, for any reason, ULEARNING.GROUP is not capable of being operated as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, and/or any other causes beyond the control of UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC. Which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity and/or proper conduct of ULEARNING.GROUP & UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC Reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend ULEARNING.GROUP or elements that make-up.
1. You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ULEARNING.GROUP, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
1. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this Website remain vested in us, our Advertisers or our Affiliates unless otherwise indicated. You are permitted to use this content and material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
2. The name of this Website and any graphics, logos and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) used on this Website are the property of us, our Advertisers and/or our Affiliates and are protected by law. All other third party trademarks and trade names (including names of products belonging to third parties) remain the intellectual property of their respective owners.
3. Any trade names, marks or logos of ours or of our suppliers must not be used in association with the products or services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly, discredit us or a third party.
4. You may use the Site and the Content solely for your personal or internal use. You may download, print and store portions of the Content that you select for such use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. ULEARNING.GROUP reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site. You may not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, repost, transmit, publish, license, sell, rent, transfer, or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained from the Site, except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of the Site on any other web site or web page and may not connect links, including “deep links” to the Site. You may not use a robot, scraper, or other automated means of accessing the Site. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law. Intellectual Property Infringement Claims. It is the policy of UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP, LLC & ULEARNING.GROUP to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Notices of claimed infringement should be directed to:
5. Registered Copyright Agent, UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC 6. Questions or Additional Information. If you have questions about the Service or this Agreement, please contact us at ADMIN@ULEARNINGGROUP.COM.
1. Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum. Every provision of these Terms and Conditions will be construed, to the extent possible, so as to be valid and enforceable. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions so construed is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will, to the extent so held, be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions, and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
2. This Agreement is governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that arise out of or in relation to it.
2. No failure or delay by us in exercising any of our rights under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right and no waiver by us of any breach by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
3. No third party shall have the right to enforce any provision of this Agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
CORRECTION OF ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
1. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be correct or current. ULEARNING.GROUP reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. ULEARNING.GROUP does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
1. Users are allowed to create a unique account with each referral-based site, as all of these sites are not linked together. Users are not allowed to have multiple accounts within a single site. All multiple accounts found to be fraudulent or which violate these Terms and Conditions will be placed on hold.
2. Only one account is allowed per shipping address and/or phone number. We do this to ensure quality leads for our advertisers. Since we are 100% advertiser supported, we cannot afford to support multiple accounts at the same shipping address. If there is more than one user at a shipping address, we suggest that they share an account. All accounts which are found to contain shared shipping addresses will be placed on hold. Also, only one account is allowed per IP address or per credit card.
3. A user may not use another person’s name or information to receive products from this website. For example, one person may not join the site for another person, or complete offers for another person’s account.
4. Each user is personally responsible for maintaining the security of his or her account. A user should not share his or her account information and is responsible for keeping it confidential. ULEARNING.GROUP is not liable for any losses incurred through the access of your account by a third party.
5. Any user who has his or her account placed on hold may not create another account on any of the ULEARNING.GROUP websites. All parties residing at the same physical address as a user on hold will be affected by this mandate and thus, will also be placed on hold indefinitely.
• Contacting Customer Support
• 877-310-5353 | VIP LINE: 866-768-2002
• M-F – 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
• Weekends – CLOSED
• Please allow two business days for responses to customer service inquiries online.
• In order to ensure the preservation of account security and to promote customer service efficiency, users should only email us using the address with which they signed up for this website.
• We reserve the right to block any email address.
UNIVERSAL LEARNING GROUP DE, LLC
Registered Office: 11811 N TATUM BLVD SUITE 3031, PHOENIX, AZ 85028
Copyright © 2017 ULEARNING.GROUP All rights reserved